OMAHA, Neb., Aug 26, 2019 / PRNewswire / – ValleyÂ® Irrigation, the leader in precision irrigationÂ®, is pleased to announce the launch of Valley 365â¢, a new single-source platform for connected crop management, scheduled for release in early 2020.
Valley 365 combines the best features of existing Valley technology in an easy-to-use interface for single sign-on access to comprehensive connected crop management. With features from key solutions like AgSenseÂ®, Valley schedulingâ¢, ValleyÂ® Variable Rate Irrigation (VRI) and Valley Insightsâ¢, it is a real command center that connects producers to their fields.
âThe ability to access Valley’s proven technology with a single authentication is a major benefit in itself,â says Andy carritt, Vice-President, Product Development for Valley Irrigation. âAnd the real value of this end-to-end platform is that it gives producers greater efficiency, helps them make smarter business decisions, and is designed to support future advances in precision irrigation. “
Valley 365 also offers:
- Better efficiency – Existing applications will integrate seamlessly, allowing producers to use a single sign-on to access all solutions.
- Accessibility – This end-to-end cloud platform gives producers a simpler and more intuitive user experience anytime, anywhere.
- Intelligence – Producers can make more efficient use of equipment, environmental and agronomic data, in real time.
- Scalability – This innovative software solution will allow our producers to add functionality effortlessly and is customizable according to their changing needs.
- Security – Built on the latest cloud based technology, it provides unlimited data storage, offers improved media capacity and is extremely secure.
âAt Valley, we invest in technology because we invest in our growers,â says Carritt, âand Valley 365 is streamlining the core applications they know and trust, backed by the strength of our best structures and our dealer network. “
To learn more about what Valley 365 has to offer, visit Valley Irrigation at the Farm Progress Show (August 27-29), Sheller harvest days (10-12 Sep) and Sunbelt Ag Expo (October 20-22).
About irrigation of the valley
Valley Irrigation founded the center pivot irrigation industry in 1954, and our brand is the world leader in sales, service, quality and innovation. With historical sales of more than 250,000 central and linear pivots, the equipment built by Valmont irrigates approximately 25 million acres (10 million hectares) around the world each year. We remain committed to delivering innovative precision irrigation solutions, now and in the future.
SOURCE valley irrigation